Dynamics Of Machinery
This laboratory is mainly focused towards the experiments in the field of Vibration Analysis of
Continuous Systems and Vibration Control by the use of various types of tuned mass damping.
• Studying the free vibration of a simple mass spring system.
• Using the phenomenon of vibration to estimate some physical constants and parameters.
Area of lab: 66 m2
This lab is used for the MEC503 course. Heat Transfer laboratory provides fundamental and industrial knowledge about modes of heat transfer, like conduction, convection and radiation, and their application.
Area of lab: 67 m2
• Identification of sensors and actuators and understanding their functioning
• Design of Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Electro-Hydraulic and Electro-Pneumatic Circuits
• Understanding the basics of Ladder Programming and its implementation in Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs).
Area of lab: 67 ft2