Vision & Values
To be recognised as providers of quality education in the mechanical engineering which prepares globally recognised, industry ready, socially aware graduates having passion towards product development and Entrepreneurship with the aid of PBL to address national and global socio-economic needs.
- To provide excellent infrastructure & human resources for students to impart quality education.
- To sensitize students towards identifying needs of the stakeholders to practice PBL.
- To build ecosystem for global internships, placements and business development.
- To create strong industry interface leading to collaborative work.
- Short Term Goals
- To enhance the academic performance by 15% with the aid of improved teaching learning practices.
- To offer enrichment programs to 100% staff and students.
- To work with local community to carry out mutually beneficial techno-social activities.
- To add industry sponsored labs by enhancing industry institute interactions.
- To promote students to achieve better placement, higher education opportunities, and entrepreneurship skills.
- Long Term Goals
- To establish the department as an excellent academic centre through outcome based, skill oriented teaching learning methods and laboratories with modern equipment.
- To establish strong alliance with national and international organisations to strengthen academic and research activities.
- To establish the department as a renowned research centre in the field of Mechanical engineering.
- To start the Post-Graduate/Ph.D./Post-Doctoral programs in the Department.